- Rome -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), in collaboration with the Centre for International Political Studies (CeSPI) and with the financial support of the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs, has organized
- Vancouver -Americas National Focal Point Workshop
- United Nations Rule of Law Website and Document Repository (UNROL) The United Nations Rule of Law Website and Document Repository (UNROL) at www.unrol.org was recently launched by
- International Cooperation in the fight against trafficking of women and children from Nigeria to ItalyRome -A Conference on trafficking of women and children from Nigeria to Italy took place today at the Headquarters of the Italian Society for International Organizations (SIOI), located in Rome.
- "The modern thief can steal more with a computer than with a gun. Tomorrow's terrorist may be able to do more damage with a keyboard than with a bomb".
- New York -A roundtable, organized by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), will be taking place today at the United Nations Headquarters in New York to discuss a global programme on anti-counterfeiting in order to r
- Lucca -Making major events safer and more enjoyable for the audience, preventing a pleasurable moment from turning into a traumatic experience or, sometimes, into a real nightmare (like the European Cup final in Brussels in 1985) is among the topics o
- Milan -The photo exhibition “The Other Kids ”, will open on the 2nd of November as part of the Conference “Minors, Justice, Social Security”, taking place in Milan on the 4th and 5the of November at the Sacro Cuore Catholic University of Milan o
- Turin -Turin is the first city in the world hosting a training course, jointly organized by institutions of both the United Nations and the European Union, focusing on the contemporary theme of the international migrations.
- Mr. Sandro Calvani, Director of UNICRI, has been named Chairperson of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on Illicit Trade, along with Mr. Jack Chang, Vice Chairman of the aforementioned Council.
- Turin -The United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) is the first global legally binding instrument in the fight against corruption.
- Turin -UNICRI, the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, in partnership with ARES Spa has created the Permanent Observatory on Anti-counterfeiting Systems (POAS) and is to launch the first Global
- Turin -UNICRI, the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, in partnership with ARES Spa, has created the Permanent Observatory on Anti-counterfeiting Systems (POAS), and is to launch the first Globa