- Geneva -
- Virtual course: risks and technology solutions related to organized crime infiltration into the legal economyGeneva -On 26 June UNICRI held a virtual course on organized crime infiltration into the legal economy. from a global perspective. The lecturers of the training were Mr. Francesco Marelli, Mrs. Mariana Diaz Garcia and Mr. Marco Musumeci.
- Turin, Italy -On 25 June, UNICRI held the virtual kick-off meeting for the CONTACT – Black Sea project, “Enhancing capacities to prevent the trafficking of radiological and nuclear material in the Black Sea region”.
- The Hague -
- Turin -
- Talent Garden, Turin, Italy -Talent Garden, Turin, Italy, 3 June 2020. The Digital Demo Day of the fifth edition of Innovation 4 Change (I4C) will take place on 3 July.
- New York -The world is shifting from analog to digital faster than ever before, further exposing us to the vast promise and peril of new technologies.
- Turin, Italy -
- Expert Teleworkshop: technology solutions to combat the malicious use of social media by non-state actors during the COVID-19 pandemicTurin, Italy -
- Turin, Italy -
- Turin -Within the framework of the project Tourism Security in Central America and the Caribbean, funded by the Government of Canada, and implemented by UNICRI and the Organization of American States (OAS), a Webinar on Tourism Security in times of COVID
- There is no denying that since its emergence in early 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has prominently sat at the centre of public attention across the globe and will continue to dominate the news cycle - for good reason - for the foreseeable future.
- The Role of Big Data Analytics in the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN 2030 AgendaGeneva, Switzerland -The side event, organized by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), will discuss how Big Data Analytics and Visualization can contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the
- Turin -This global crisis is touching every country, every family, every person and every sector of society. As stressed by the UN Secretary-General, António Guterres, “We must all play our part to overcome this threat together.”