- Turin -This global crisis is touching every country, every family, every person and every sector of society. As stressed by the UN Secretary-General, António Guterres, “We must all play our part to overcome this threat together.”
- Turin -
- Vienna -During the Sixty-third session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, UNICRI, in collaboration with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) and the Pompidou Group of
- Turin, Italy -The fifth edition of the impact innovation programme developed by Collège des Ingénieurs (CDI), Politecnico di Torino and the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) has started today.
- Protests and demands for justice and accountability by civil society has reaped unimaginable impact on the groundHigh level representatives of the local and international community and students attended the opening Ceremony of the 13TH edition of the Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Transnational Crime and Justice on 3 February 2020 at the United Nations Campus in
- Launch of the joint Programme on Security of Major Sporting Events and Promotion of Sport to Prevent Violent ExtremismNew York, USA -
- Davos, Switzerland -The Director of UNICRI, Bettina Tucci Bartsiotas, and the Head of the UNICRI Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Irakli Beridze, addressed the issue of the exploitation of children online during the Bracket Foundation Panel hosted by
- Turin, Italy -
- Bamako (Mali) -Within the framework of the project Mali (Dis-) Engagement and Re-Integration related to Terrorism (MERIT), UNICRI and the International Center for Counter-Terrorism (ICCT-The Hague), in close collaboration with Think Peace Sahel, Conseil National
- Indonesia hosts the 17th National Focal Points Round-Table Meeting for South-East Asia of the EU Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Risk Mitigation Centres of Excellence InitiativeBogor (Indonesia) -
- European Union Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Risk Mitigation Centers of Excellence InitiativeCasablanca (Morocco) -The Sixteenth Regional Round Table for the African Atlantic Façade, organized within the framework of the European Union (EU) Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Risk Mitigation Centers of Excellence (CoE) Initiative, was held in
- Fermi Avenue, Harwell - Oxfordshire (UK) -
- Innovative ideas to address counterfeiting and criminal infiltration in the supply chain Deadline: 29 February 2020Geneva (Palais des Nations), 28 November 2019. Preventing and combatting counterfeiting and criminal infiltration into the legal economy is very complex.
- The infiltration of organized crime in food business and bioterrorism through the use of biotechnologyBrussels -