- Geneva -UNICRI and SICPA sign a new agreement On 29 January 2019 UNICRI and SICPA signed a multi-year agreement for the new phase of the UNICRI project on Security through Research, Technology and Innovation (SIRIO).
- Shanghai -The Shanghai Institutes for International Studies (SIIS) and the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), through its Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, jointly hosted an event in Shanghai, China, e
- UNICRI HQs, Turin -
- Turin -
- The Hague -OPCW and UNICRI event during the 4th Special Session of the Conference of the States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention More than 70 experts, including representatives of the Member States of the Organization for the Prohibition
- Training of Trainers Course for Psychologists and Social Workers on the Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Violent Extremist OffendersAmman, Jordan -
- Turin -
- Turin -The Hague Good Practices on the Nexus between Transnational Organized Crime and Terrorism Understanding the ways in which transnational organized crime and terrorism are linked has become a priority concern for many Member States.
- New research study on Identification and Analysis of Malware on Selected Suspected Copyright-Infringing WebsitesTurin -A new research study on the identification and analyses of malware on selected suspected copyright-infringing websites was published by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -Second Network Partners Meeting On 5-6 September 2018, UNICRI, in cooperation with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), held the 2nd INB Network Partners Meeting at the Palais des Nations, in Geneva.
- Puebla, Mexico -On 20 - 24 August, Puebla has hosted the 6th workshop on tourism security in Mexico.
- Participation in the review of developments in the field of science and technology related to the Biological Weapons ConventionGeneva -On 9 – 10 August UNICRI participated in the 2018 Meeting of Experts of the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) held at the Palais des Nations, in Geneva.
- World Day against trafficking in persons: sharing responsibility and showing solidarity to the victims
- Singapore -Tackling future policing challenges with AI and robotics