|Dates||12-16 December 2016|
|Venue||SIOI, Rome, Italy|
|Application deadline||2 December 2016|
|Confirmation of acceptance||5 December 2016|
|Payment deadline||9 December 2016|
Early Bird deadlines
|Application deadline||28 October 2016|
|Confirmation of acceptance||2 November 2016|
|Payment deadline||6 November 2016|
• Application deadline: please complete and send the application form, which can be downloaded here, to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 2 December 2016.
• Confirmation of acceptance: the results of the selection process will be communicated via E-mail, by 5 December 2016.
• Payment deadline: full payment has to be finalized, upon confirmation of acceptance, by 9 December 2016 (i.e. candidates should provide UNICRI and SIOI with proof of payment via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the same date).
A discounted rate, amounting to € 850, is offered to Early Bird applicants. In order to receive the discount, applicants must apply in accordance with the following deadlines:
Those applicants requiring VISA must apply in accordance with early bird deadlines. Please consider that it may take up to 30 days to receive a VISA from Italian Embassies and Consulates, depending on your country of origin.
The Summer School Administrative Office will provide assistance in facilitating VISA release for those who need it. For this purpose please ensure that section F of the Application Form is properly completed.
• General registration fees: € 920.
• Registration fees for Early Bird applicants(*): € 850.
Registration fees do not include additional expenses such as those related to travel, meals, accommodation, and VISA.
In the case of a participant cancellation, registration fees will not be refunded.
The course is designed for university graduates in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Social Science or other relevant disciplines, and for young professionals working in governmental institutions, local authorities, international organizations, NGOs or the private sector seeking to deepen their understanding of environmental crimes.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Hold at least a three-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in one of the aforementioned areas.
• Have a very good working knowledge of English.
Applications from students who expect to graduate at the end of the 2016/2017 academic year will also be considered.
Upon attendance of all the lectures and completion of the course, participants will receive a UNICRI and SIOI certificate of participation.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com (please indicate “Environmental Crimes” in the subject of the email)
UNICRI: Tel: (+39) 06 6789907
SIOI: Tel: (+39) 06 69207838 // 51 // 52