|Dates||13 -17 May 2019|
|Venue||John Cabot University, Via della Lungara, 233 - 00165 Rome, Italy|
|Application deadline||29 April 2019|
|Confirmation of acceptance||30 April 2019|
|Payment deadline||7 May 2019|
Early Bird deadlines
|Application deadline||17 February 2019|
|Confirmation of acceptance||18 February 2019|
|Payment deadline||26 February 2019|
1.How to apply
- Application deadline: please complete and send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 April 2019.
- Confirmation of acceptance: the results of the selection process will be communicated via e-mail, within 5 working days following receipt of the application, and no later than by 30 April 2019.
- Payment deadline: full payment has to be finalized within 1 week following confirmation of acceptance, and no later than by 7 May 2019 (i.e. candidates should provide UNICRI with proof of payment via E-mail to email@example.com).
2. Early Bird applicants
A discounted rate, amounting to 1,000 US Dollars, is offered to Early Bird applicants. In order to receive the discount, applicants must apply in accordance with the following deadlines:
- Application deadline: please complete and send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 February 2019.
- Confirmation of acceptance: the results of the selection process will be communicated via e-mail, within 5 working days following receipt of the application, and no later than 18 February 2019.
- Payment deadline: full payment has to be finalized within 1 week following confirmation of acceptance, and no later than 26 February 2019 (i.e. candidates should provide UNICRI with proof of payment via E-mail to email@example.com).
3. Applicants requiring a VISA (IMPORTANT)
Those applicants requiring a VISA must apply in accordance with early bird deadlines.
Please consider that it may take up to 30 days to receive a VISA from Italian Embassies and Consulates, depending on your country of origin.
The UNICRI Administrative Office will provide assistance in facilitating VISA release for those who need it.
For this purpose, please ensure that Section F of the Application Form is properly completed.
4. Registration Fees
- General: 1,100 US Dollars
- Early Bird applicants: 1,000 US Dollars
- John Cabot University students and alumni: 900 US Dollars
Registration fees do not cover additional expenses such as those related to travel, meals, accommodation and VISA.
5. Cancellation and Refunds
In the event of a participant cancellation for any reason, including VISA denial, registration fees will not be refunded.
6. Entry requirements
The course is designed for university graduates in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Social Science and other relevant disciplines. It is also addressed to young professionals working in governmental institutions, local authorities, international and non-governmental organizations seeking to deepen their understanding of current food security issues.
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a three-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in one of the aforementioned areas;
- Have a very good working knowledge of English Applications from students who expect to graduate at the end of the 2018/2019 academic year will also be considered.
7. Certificate of participation
Upon attendance of all the lectures and completion of the course, participants will receive a United Nations and John Cabot University certificate of participation. A student who misses one or more classes will not receive the certificate of participation. Absence grounded on serious reasons might be considered at discretion of the Organizers.
8. Useful Link
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate “Food Security” in the subject of the email)
Tel: (+39) 011 6537195 or (+39) 011 6537111