International Legal Repository
UNICRI has developed and is constantly updating the International Legal Repository (ILR), containing a list of relevant international, regional and sub-regional legal instruments. The aim of this repository is to be a fast and easy mean of consultation of international juridical tools on the issues of trafficking and exploitation of minors.
You will find:
- Name of the document. Through it, it is possible to gain direct access to the whole texts by hyperlink;
- Date of entry into force / signature;
- Ratifications / Acceptance / Approval / Accession / Succession of the countries worldwide;
- Highlights on relevant articles;
- Notes. Here it is possible to have brief commentaries on the text.