Applicants will need to submit a duly completed application form (in MS Word format only) and send it, together with all the documents listed below, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation letter, a personal statement explaining why you are interested in this particular programme and outlining any relevant experience you have. The statement should be written in English and not exceed one page.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Scanned copy of passport reproducing only the personal details and photo page(s).
- Official English certificate if available (see section on entry requirements and item number 10 of the application form).
- An official copy of the Bachelor's (or higher) diploma(s) in its original language issued by the competent University.
- An official certified translation of the above diploma(s) into English if the original document(s) is issued in another language.*
- An official copy of the university transcript(s) of records of all the university studies completed or on-going in the original language issued by the competent University. The official transcript of records must include the following information: full titles of all the courses completed throughout the degree; dates of completion of each course (or at the very least the overall time spent to complete the entire programme); grades obtained; credits awarded; and information on the grading scale.
- An official certified translation of the above transcript(s) of records into English if the original document(s) is issued in another language.
- Any other document that Italian Embassies may require in order to issue study visa. Once selected, you are kindly requested to ask for relevant information to the Italian Embassy.
Please download the Application Form below:
Please note that the submitted application is valid for the 2022/23 edition of the LL.M. only. If you are not selected and wish to apply for the forthcoming edition of the same programme, you may submit a new application as soon as the new call for applications is open. UNICRI reserves the right to reject an application if the scanned documents are of such a quality that the documents cannot be read.
*The official certified translation of the university diploma(s) and transcript(s) of records are issued by the National Competent Authority of the country where the student has conducted his/her studies according to national regulations.