Checklist for submitting a complete application
Applicants will need to submit a duly completed application form together with all the documents listed below:
- Motivation letter. A personal statement explaining why you are interested in this particular programme, and outlining any relevant experience you have. The statement should be written in English and not exceed one page.
- Scanned copy of passport reproducing only the personal details and photo page(s).
- Official English certificate if available (see section on entry requirements).
- A certified copy of the Bachelor's (or higher) degree certificate(s) in its original language issued by the competent University.
- An official translation of the above certificate(s) into English if the original document(s) is issued in another language. The official translation may be provided either by the relevant University or any other authorized official.
- A certified copy of the university transcript(s) of records of all the university studies completed or on-going in the original language, issued by the competent University (ies). The official transcript of records must include the following information: full titles of all the courses completed throughout the degree; dates of completion of each course (or at the very least the overall time spent to complete the entire programme); grades obtained; credits awarded; and information on the grading scale.
- An official translation of the above transcript(s) of records into English if the original document(s) is issued in another language. The official translation may be provided either by the relevant University or any other authorized entity.
Deadlines for submitting an application
Applicants will have to submit completed application form together with the supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org in November (more detailed information will be soon available). Late applications may be considered at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
Applicants requiring VISA
Applicants requiring study VISA and in need of assistance for its release are kindly requested to:
- Submit an early application (kindly note that it may take up to 90 days to receive a VISA from an Italian Embassy or Consulate).
- Liaise with the local Italian Diplomatic Office to gather accurate information on the procedures and time needed to finalize the VISA process.
Selection Process and Criteria
The selection process will be carried out by the members of the Scientific Committee.
Successful applicants are selected according to the following:
- Academic background
- Professional experience
- Publications and other academic achievements
- Professional training received
- Motivation letter
The selection will be based on the documents received.
Applicants will be notified on the results of the selection process via E-mail in November.